- Liability coverage including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, products & completed operations, contractual liability and employee benefits liability with limits ranging from $300,000 to $2,000,000.
- Additional liability coverage available via an umbrella policy with limits ranging from $1,000,000 to $10,000,000.
- Replacement coverage for all types of property, included but not limited to, buildings, furniture, fixtures, stock, equipment, machinery, tenants improvements & betterments, and property of others.
- Coverage for tools, equipment, and property used both on and off premises.
- Additional property coverage for specifically scheduled property, such as, glass at business, signs away from property, outdoor signs, fine arts, temperature change, power faulure, sewer and drain backup, computer fraud, debris removal, mobile or cellular phones, lodge, club or church equipment, catering equipment, musical instruments, camera, projection or film equipment.
- Replacement, including labor, or property being installed at a job site.
- Loss of business income if your business is temporarily shut down due to a covered loss.
- Additional expenses if you must temporarily relocate to a different facility due to a covered loss.
- Replacement of computer equipment and media.
- Recovery of and replacement of valuable papers and records.
- Reconstruction of accounts receivable if lost due to a covered loss.
- Theft, disappearance, and destruction of money and securities.
- Employment practices liability (a built in limit of $5,000, but higher limits available ranging from $50,000 to $1,000,000).
- Machinery or equipment breakdown.
- Waiver of subrogation available.
Click here for an online Business Owners Insurance Application. You will receive a response in 3 to 5 business days, if additional information is not required.